DJI Phantom 4 Advance Drone – 20MP
The Phantom 4 Advanced from DJI boasts a 3-axis-stabilized gimbal camera with a 20MP, 1″ CMOS sensor capable of shooting up to 4K/60fps video as well as photo bursts at up to 14 fps. Distinct from its sibling, the Phantom 4 Pro, this Phantom benefits from a total of five vision sensors, which enable precise navigation where GPS is unavailable and provide two directions of obstacle detection.
Additionally, it adopts a titanium and magnesium body for increased rigidity and reduced weight. Like the Pro, the Advanced can attain a top speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode and can fly for up to 30 minutes.
- Sensor: 1″ 20MP CMOS Sensor
- Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP Imaging
- FlightAutonomy with Five Vision Sensors
- Obstacle Avoidance / Indoor Flying
- Top Speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode
- Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles
- Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
- TapFly – Fly with a Tap of the Finger
- Up to 30 Minutes Flying Time
- Mobile Device Holder Included